MedBridge was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500. We also won Geekwire's 2016 "Bootstrapper of the Year" award!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Sales Representative who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
In this role you will:
- Consistently close new business while managing/growing existing relationships.
- Manage a robust opportunity pipeline.
- Take ownership in personal development to grow your career at MedBridge.
- A proven track record of delivering sales results and exceeding goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team.
- History of enterprise quota attainment and pipeline management.
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, consultative solution-based enterprise sales process.
- XaaS and/or Healthcare experience.
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with heavy, outbound activity.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.