MedBridge was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500. We also won Geekwire's 2016 "Bootstrapper of the Year" award!
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. In the last five years our team has accomplished a lot; we’ve grown our multi-tenant site to reach numerous industries across a range of products and integrated with numerous software partners.
We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a small, collaborative team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Help own and update existing production services
- Design & implement new services to help fulfill business requirements
- Help migrate & build services to replace monolithic PHP application
- Help develop documentation & procedures to allow other teams to implement services faster & autonomously
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Fullstack or backend software engineer for 4+ years
- Experience developing, deploying, and running an application in production
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Knowledge of management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of alarming, monitoring, and analytic best practices
- Understand of the CAP theorem and it's consequences for SOAs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Working in the healthcare space
- Knowledge of AWS - DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, EC2, Cloudsearch, RDS MySQL
- Grafana & Prometheus
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.