MedBridge was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500. We also won Geekwire's 2016 "Bootstrapper of the Year" award!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to beautiful, usable, and valuable applications. We’re highly collaborative and like to ship features fast. We believe in getting customer validation early and verifying with real data. The right candidate will thrive in being the voice of our customers and passionately own the quality of our products. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to have a large impact on a small but growing team.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Develop test strategy, execute test cases, and implement test automation;
- Be a strong advocate for quality on the team;
- Independently debug issues and define long term QA solutions;
- Define and implement processes to continuously drive quality and make our systems predictable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with multiple release cycles in software development, with specific focus on test strategies, test frameworks, test plans, and execution of test cases;
- 1+ years experience testing consumer-facing, online (SaaS) products;
- Experience testing for web and native mobile applications;
- Familiar with both front-end UI automation testing tools (e.g., Selenium) and back-end API testing;
- Experience developing automation framework and/or automated test cases in high-level programming languages;
- Understand network fundamentals related to client/server architectures;
- Experience with detailed log file analysis & diagnosis of problems in distributed systems;
- Understand fault tolerance and redundancy testing for integrated solutions;
- Able to excel in a cross-functional collaborative environment;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.