MedBridge was recently named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500. We also won Geekwire's 2016 "Bootstrapper of the Year" award!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming with the cross-functional team to ensuring that our developers ship the user experience that you have specified. You will lead the design process from generative research to collaboration with development on new products and iterative improvements to existing products. The ideal candidate for this role is looking to take their career to the next level by continually driving innovation and identifying workflow and management improvements within a growing department.
- Help realize the product design vision across both web and mobile platforms
- Developing and maintaining a consistent user experience across products
- Collaborate with product management to model personas and context scenarios
- Wireframe, mockup and prototype the UI (we primarily use Sketch)
- Lead review sessions with both the product team and executives
- Developing the MedBridge pattern and interaction libraries
- Stay current with user experience innovations and front-end technology
- Online portfolio that displays a strong interaction design and user interface background,
- A degree in fine arts, interaction design, human-computer interaction, or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate both on paper and in person
- Strong visual design skills required
- Front-end experience with modern languages required
- 5-7 years interaction and application design preferred
- We believe collaboration is crucial to execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast, prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re privately owned; our success and continued growth are driven by our ability to pivot and design products that customers actually pay to use
- We enjoy each other's company, whether in the break room, at happy hour, or at a company event
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
This role requires an onsite presence at our Seattle office. Unfortunately we are not able to reimburse relocation costs at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.